Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please share list for Mount Abu School, Rohini

And

DAV Sector 7 , Rohini

Pankaj Ji, Gaurav  So , I think none has got the breakthrough for :

KR Manglam GKII

Summer fields

Amrita Vidyalayam

Kalka Public School..

I think many of us should wait for the second and third list as many of the parents I had a word with yesterday are saying that we do get calls then also, as kids with multiple options are many and its obvious they chose one only. So let's keep teh hopes high, something good will surely happen! 

Even , we are saying NO to donations, just praying to God to do some miracles for all of us, who wish to help kids go through in a right manner.

I second VK....!!

I so much agree, I think we should also pay importance to teacher:child ratio, as this is the time when our children are actually being nurtured.

I agree Jhilmil....

Like gaurav said.... Wait or else you will end up loosing alot of money...!!

From day 1, we had a stand not to give any donations. We have got Manava Bharti and Banyan Tree right now. waise, Any feedback for these schools? Not getting any concrete feedback wrt sports, extra curricular n studies. I want a school good in extra curricular activities.

Please share list for St.Froebel school Paschim vihar

Completely agree with VK

please somebody share draw for apj sheikh Sarai

@Abhinay.... I will try

apeejay SS, draw was when?They had not disclosed till yesterday & Even no one picked up calls when I was doing..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat