Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jhilmil, can u tell me how the second list works? Would the draw of lots happen from the waiting list of first draw? Or is it from the remaining candidates.

also, what’s the likelihood of having a second draw?

Heena, what people say is that they call even after the 2nd list has been rolled out, so many experienced people have told me that. Those schools who have rolled out 15-20-40 waiting list candidates, they are more likely to bring out more waiting lists. SO keep up the hope

Oh great

thanks’

Can someone please tell me how is Tagore International school, east of kailash. i am confused about this school. dont know much about it

Its a good school, if you don't have other options, you can easily opt for it! They have improved over years

Have anyone received confirmation from inspire, also are they the feeder school of BIS? 

for saket:there is draw for only those that are tied at 15 points.above 15 points seat is confirmed.apj sheikh Sarah have no info.

ok thnx

Is there anyone who attended Bloom Public School Vk & Apeejay Saket DOL...?

Feeling very hopeless with nothing in hand...dont think I have seen so much rejection over a span of 4 days

apj saket had draw for only those that had 15 points.above 15 points seat is confirmed

So, no point waiting for Apeejay as I had less than 15 points. Thanks for the info

Any one having draw result of Amrita Vidyalayam

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat