Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can someone please review AVE MARIA DWARKA school.

Raghuvir Singh Junior Modern 1st class dol

Scroll back around 160 - 164 page ..Already uploaded ! 

that is kg result

Does anyone have an idea about St Marks Girls school results? Was there any DOL scheduled for same?

Thanks Gaurav. Yes, asking for Meera Bagh. 

U can call the school and tell them ur registration no. They will tell u the status. My daughter didn't get thru

DOL of St Marks already done on 10th

You can call @ +011 25279040, +011 25252237 and confirm with them by sharing your registration number

Did anyone get a call from GD Goenka , Sarita Vihar directly telling you that your child has qualified for admission and you need to submit the fees before Monday next week ? My child's name didn't appear in their lucky draw list and still I got a call, just confirming if anyone else also got similar call.

Yes , We too got a call last week and went for Docs verification but going by the Fee structure - Rs.80000.00/QTR, I'm not gonna put my child in a money minting machine.

Note: We didn't qualify in the Draw

Oh ! They told us to deposit 65,000 as of now. But even that is too high for a quarter. Not sure about the breakup. But 80,000 is definitely too high

25000.00 is the one time Orientation Charges. Annual Charges 40000.00 to be paid QLY; 12000.00 to be paid as Development charges QLY; 7500.00 Tution Fees; 1500.00 Meal charges. Transport if required 3350.00 - 3950.00 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat