Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Neeraj ...for helping Parents....!!

Thanks to u too

Thanks  found it ...my daughter is  selected.

WoW....!! Congratulations Rohit...!!

Congratulations

I am unable to find the post, Rohit can you please tag?

No information  is available  about draw of Cambridge NFC, Birla Vidya Niketan,  KR Mangalam GK2, Summerfield school.  These all are the last hope for me out of 26 school I applied for:-(

Very much upset

Cambridge NFC -  From their website - "There will be no draw of lots for the first list.   In case required, a notice will be put on the school website on February 23rd, 2018 at 4.30pm".

I am assuming that the 1st list is on basis of points scored (alumini, sibling, distance & linguistic inclusion).

Birla Vidya Niketan - "Out of the total applicants from the neighborhood range of 0-8 kms, computerized lottery draws will be held for selecting
successful candidates for sibling seats(34), Alumni seats(12), girl child category seats (11) and Neighbourhood category seats (57). "

I have no idea of the draw results. Since it is computerized, assuming that parents will not be involved. Results will directly be displayed on 15th.

KR Mangalam GK2 - No updates anywhere. :(

Summerfield - "50 children securing more than 75 points are declared successful for admission. "

There was a draw of lots yesterday for 75 pointers. No updates of the results either on website or elsewhere again.

Thanks for the information

Thanks got the info

Thanks Sid..!!

Really means alot..!!

Bharat I am trying to fetch it..!!

I request all other parents to pitch in and help other parents..!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat