Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122062

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I suggest you to write a mail to them at vasantvalley@vasantvalley.org , take a printout of the same along while visiting the school for Draw of lots. This will ensure that you tried to bring this irregularity into their notice.

Was going through the website and there is no clarity what process they will follow for the final selection. Same is the case for DPS, Rohini they are conducting Draw of lots for the candidates who secured 55,50 & 45 points. I don't understand on what basis they are clubbing all the three categories.

Anyway, you touch-base with them through any possible medium you can and visit them tomorrow before the DOL for more clarity.

All the Best.

Thanks!

DPS Vasant Kunj:

https://www.dpsvasantkunj.com/BD/admission/pre-school

Draw of Lots : 10th Feb. 2018, Saturday at 9.00. a.m

Hi,

Any updates on selected candidate list for VIS sec 10 dwarka , as on some websites iare saying that they have uploaded list of selected candidates yesterday however on their official website nothing is mentioned. Also when is the draw dates for VIS ?

Thanks 

Hi,

No updates on their website.

Hi,

Manav Bharti school list is out with points on the website

http://mbiis.in/images/admissions/Admission2018/CANDIDATES%20SHORTL...

Date for DOL is 12-Feb-2018 15:00

Thank you very much :) 

Maharaja Agrasen Model School, Pitampura
Draw of lots for Registered Pre School(General) candidates (session 2018-19) with 65 points at 11 am on 12.02.18 in the school premises

Draw of Lots

Shree Ram World School, Dwarka

10th February 2018, 10:30 am

PS: Draw of Lots is for Candidates with 70 points

Cn u plz help me out..st francis has not even uploaded their list? Where can we find d names?

St.Francis entry level class is 1st that's been updated on DOE.

I have no information regarding their feeder branch. For that you contact the school authorities. I don't expect them to upload details anywhere.

Hi,

Any idea regarding Daisy dales sr. secondary school, East Of Kailash further process ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat