Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418903

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kindly anyone update about Dwarka International School

How is brilliant convent school pitampura ...my son selected in same and also St Stephens pitampura and dav sector 7 rohini pls suggest ....which one is goood

Dear Prateek I am residing just infront of DAV Sec-7 Rohini don't try in any situation in DAV sec-7, environment/staff is not upto the mark and the students are from lower stander(Naharpur Village). Brilliant convent is good fee structure is also nominal. Refund policy is also very good deducting approx 3500 only rest refunding.

St Stephens is better then then above both...   

Thanks a lot

Did st stephen displayed list or they are calling pls advise

Would request for the results of Draw of lots for DPS Vasant Kunj!

sakshi,

Again there is discrepancy in points they have given 50 points against my registration number where is i should score  75 points in total .70 points for distance (aerial view -vikas puri) and 5 points for girl child.

plz correct me im wrong.

Please advise ow is Deli international school rohini sector 3 ???? and wat abt gitaratan jindal public scool sector 7 rohini ?

I read somewhere that about 4 lakh apllications are recieved every year for nearly 1 lakh nursery seats in delhi. I am wondering as to what happens to the 3 lakh kids who dont get admission! Do they dont study or all of them enroll in Government/ MCD hindi medium schools?

Sanjay On an average each parents fills nearly 8-10 applications in schools. The no of applications are multiples of actual strength of kids, It doesn't mean that total no of seeking admissions are 4 lakh

You are right Mr. Dixit, even in this year each parent has applied in near about 25-30 schools so in this way one applicant is represented as 10,20,25 and 30.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat