Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418895

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OK, Thanks

Sweta

Mediocre

List of selected candidates of St. Gregorious Dwarka... My child didn't make it through... Nothing new :(

http://stgregoriosschooldelhi.com/list-of-selected-students-for-nur...

List of selected Candidates through Draw (having 45 points)

http://stgregoriosschooldelhi.com/general-category-applicants-selec...

thanks lokesh, something better for you in store .

yep me too thinks so and optimistic about it... keeping my fingers crossed for BBPS, NKBPS and SFS... Lets c what's in store for me... thanks for your kind words...

Hello Lokesh, what does the second list mean?
It seems all the names are there. seems they are eligivle candidates than the one's selected.

Please confirm

It's the list of candidates having 45 points eligible for draw, if you look at the bottom of the sheet it says draw for the remaining seats under General Category will be held on 04.02.2015 at 2.30 P.M.

Does anyone have the 2nd list of ramjas day boarding anand parbat? Plz share it

can u inform me how is this school mam .....plz ..academically and extra curricular activities wise

thanks

This is for the parents who want a review on Manava Bharati,

My brother-in-law's daughter studies in this school and he is really happy with the school and faculties. The infrastructure is good with big fields, auditoriums, school buses etc. Teachers are humble, genuine and always ready to help. They mix up well with both parents and kids. On daily/weekly basis, you'll get remarks about your kid progress in the diary. No matter how good or bad the student is, the teachers shows no discriminancy and treats everyone equally. For the parents, no sudden expenses to make holes in your pocket. The school doesn't believe in show off and may be, that's the reason many parents don't know about the school or there are no reviews on the net. But one thing for sure, Manava Bharati is a good school to get you kid admitted. The rest is up to you. Best of Luck Parents. 

Now my daughter got shortlisted for Manava Bharati and I'm putting her there. Hope the future brings joy, progress and smile to our kids. AMEN!!! 

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat