Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418903

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If you are unsure I will suggest to continue in playschool for nursery in any of the junior schools of Vandana International. Junior nursery wing are Vandana kids, Tiny tulips or Rishikul. At least you will have a shifting to main school.

Another good one is Icon.

It's not worth to give such a bog amount to any school for an uncertain stay in Delhi.

Thanks Lathaa for the reply.

How is Brains kid, sector -5 as play school..?? any idea

hi sakshi, i have filled 20 schools but only my son shortlisted in ghps vv, three schools are left for draw st. marry neb sarai, new green field school saket, sahodaya sr. sec school hauz khas, i have to wait for these school or pay the fees to ghps, pls. advice.

Nisha

Just block your seat if last date is before dol of others .

ok where do u stay Nisha chopra

MEEN CHATTARPUR

tks sakshi, how is ghps vv in study and what's the fee structure.

Nisha 

its better to book somewhere.... which school is in you priority list. I m also doing the same.

tks meet i will book seat 2morow.

in which school your baby

name has come.

Hi Sakshi/Lathaa

Could you plz update me about the fee structure of Sachdeva public school rohini, sector 15 not sector 13 , school, they take more money of tution fee, smart classes annual charges for sector 15 branch.

Does anybody has any update about the lottery of girls general catagory in bal bharti pitampura?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat