Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi

can any body give update about the second list of st thomas school, when they going to take it out and can anyone share the link....

thanks

TAGORE PREPARATORY SCHOOL
EAST OF KAILASH, NEW DELHI-65
PRE-SCHOOL (NURSERY) ADMISSION 2015-2016
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to display the names of the selected candidates for admission to Pre-School (Nursery) Class for session 2015-2016.
GENERAL CATEGORY
General Instructions
(i) Admission forms will be available at Tagore International School, East of Kailash from Monday, 09 Feb. 2015 to Thursday, 12 Feb. 2015 between 9:00am and 12:00noon.
(ii) The Admission Form completed in all respects must be deposited along with the fee by Thursday, 12 Feb. 2015 at Tagore International School, East of Kailash between 9:00am and 12:00noon. The fee will be collected only after the verification of original documents.
(iii) The list of Original documents to be brought for verification is as under:
a. Birth Certificate issued by MCD. (No Affidavit will be accepted)
b. Proof of residence: (any one)
 Ration card/ Election I- Card /Passport / Driving License /Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / MTNL Bill
c. Proof of Office address / business
d. Proof of sibling (Report card of the sibling, if applicable)
e. Proof of Alumni (T.C. / Report book / CBSE pass certificate of Class XII, if applicable).
f. Certificate of SC / ST / OBC (if applicable)
g. Medical proof from a CBSE approved Doctor / Institute if the child has special needs.
The admission will not be granted if after verification any document is found to be false or invalid.
(iv) If you are the guardian please enclose the following:-
a. Authority letter by the parent
b. Your recent photograph
c. An affidavit as evidence
d. Address proof as mentioned in point (iii) b. above
(v) Fee at the time of admission will be paid in Cash only.
(vi) Buses will ply only on existing routes only. Please check the bus routes put up on the display board and also on the school website. Bus requisition form is to filled up if the school bus facility is required. Parents must check the morning and afternoon bus routes before filling the form. The buses do not ply on all routes at the time of dispersal (11:45am) for Nursery & KG students. If school bus facility is not available at the dispersal time the admission will be granted subject to parents giving an undertaking that they will make their own arrangement to pick up their ward from school at the time of dispersal (at 11:45am). However, Class I onwards since dispersal time is 2:00pm the buses will ply according to the morning routes.
(Vii) Incomplete admission forms will be rejected.
GOOD LUCK

Selected Candidates from Wait List

Sadhu Vasvani / G D Salwan ,which schl is better?

Dinesh

G D Salwan

Sakshi, how come GD is better than Sadhu Vasvani as the latter have better infra and i have heard gud reviews abt their support in sports.. Pls suggest

Sapna

Parents whose kids are studying in Sadhu Vasvani hace given mixed feedback n GD has better feedback overall.Even its its mediocre .

sadhu vaswani is very poor in academics i know from personal experience my kid also got into salwan montessori naraina i m going for that

hi sakshi ji, lathaa ji

I have got my kid's name in gd goenka, indian heights (confirmed list) & nk bagrodia (around 40 waiting out of 200). Would like to know how much chance is there in getting his name confirmed in nk bagrodia. Also how would you rate these 3 schools academically and for overall development of the child?? 

NKB>Indian>GDG

RSS

Latest Activity

Sushil Arora liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
20 hours ago
Sushil Arora liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Amity (Noida/Vasundhara)~2025-2026
21 hours ago
Sumit Singla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
21 hours ago
Dheeraj Chawla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Thursday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Thursday
Sakshi Kalra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a discussion
Tuesday
Anmol Singh joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Monday
Profile IconDr Ejya Mathur and Yudhyavir Singh joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Monday
Yudhyavir Singh liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Noida/G.Noida 2025-2026| Nursery Admissions
Jun 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat