Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418890

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dps east of kailash list is out so do v have to wait for d draw or visit the school

I have same question please reply

does any one has any information or a list of shortlisted kids for maxfort dwarka ?? there is nothing on their website

DEAR ALL

DO WE NEED TO CHECK SCHOOL WEBSITE ON REGULAR BASIS OR ELSE THEY GIVE A CALL OR EMAIL FOR DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION !!!

Depends on school. Some schools are calling, some are sending SMS, some are just displaying on notice board and some posting on site. There is no standard rule. Better you check with ur school of interest.

Telling from personal experience.

THANKS BHUVNESH !!!

whats the cut off point for admission to dps vv and dps eok...and for dol?

Anyone by anychance got selected in Indraprastha world school paschim vihar?? I think the school which has done the most secrate draw/list. No one has the clue who got selected?

And their EWS/Disadvantage results are still suspecious, no clue when, where and how??

@deepak I was present in the draw .the draw seemed to be very fair they made every parent cross check the names of the candidates. The site has the result .it will ask u for the registration no and it will show u the result. One of the parent took out their own daughter's name by luck .there were many parents present who got selectedselected though I came back disappointed

how many kids got selected??

57 got selected
Hi, can any one please direct me to modern convent dwarka and Brian International lists..

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida