Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418903

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can you someone guide me about Balvantray Vidya Bhavan- GK2 study wise and activity wise

dear moderators/ parents kindly guide which is more sought after DPS RKP or TSRS VV,

with regards,

ajeet singh

Ajeet

Both are good

But TSRS VV is more sought after for holistic growth .

@ Sakshi (Moderator),

thanks for your prompt response ,

With regards,

ajeet kumar singh

Ajeet

Congratulations All the best for getting in one of the most sought after school of Delhi :)

@ sakshi (moderator),

thanks for wishes,

with regards,

ajeet singh

Dear Sakshi Madam,

Please guide me on Balvanray Mehta Vidya bhavan- GK-2 how they do studies and overall developments like activity and study wise. Because we do not have any option now. Several letters sent to St.George Alaknanda but no positive response from there. Ultimately we went to Balvantray and request to Principal and they consider our request but we are not happy in Balvantray Mehta Vidya Bhavan. So guide us about school and show us the way what can we do? Shall we try for next year for KG or what?

Please --- Please guide us.

Dass

Not much feedback n as per parents mediocre, block your seat and change in kg or 1st .

Hi Sakshi Ji 

I couldn't secure admission for my daughter in any school , was given a run around by some agents , now i have visited some schools , where i can still get admission , please suggest which one to choose  St. Francis  janak puri , G.D goenka vasant Kunj , saplings paschim vihar and from there to Bhatnagar Internation V.K next year and K.R manglam  Vikas puri .

Please Suggest , Thanks in advance

Himanshu

St francis is the best with proven track record

Thanks 

Hi Himanshu, can you share how much to be paid in francis for admission thru agent? its just 500 mtrs from my home but admission is Soooo tough.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat