Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418895

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi rajesh my husband was also there
Could you please tell me what was your waiting list no
Ours is 7
Thanks
Kavita Dasgupta

Hi rajesh mine was waitlisted 5. i have got no confirmation

Sakshi, please provide me with the standard application format for withdrawing admission of child from previous school. Thanks!!

Rajesh

Simple application that you have got admission in another(your desired) school and you would like to withdraw.
No std format

Dear Moderator , I have applied for withdrawal in one school within 15 day of admission. But now school is delay the withdrawal amount . Please suggest to whom I approach.

Parveen

Contact deputy dir of your area,every parent who went got it (if within one month  applied)

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/mismail/frmComposeMailDirectory.aspx

Dear Moderator please advise, currently my son is going in Apeejay Saket and today I have received call from Don Bosco, please suggest which is better Apeejay Saket or Don Bosco.

Neetu

As parents ECA better in apj .

Sunny Bhatia

You can try in Dwarka schools .

PP int (pitampura)  has good feedback about hygiene n overall

How about GDG Paschim Vihar

Sunny

Take feedback from parents as per me mediocre.

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL,ROHINI

NURSERY (PRE SCHOOL) 2015-2016

DRAW OF LOTS FOR GENERAL CATEGORY ( OPEN SEATS)

Draw of Lots for General Category (Open Seats) with 50 points will be held on Thursday, 7 May 2015 at 11:30 am in the school premises.

Parents are requested to be present at the time of the Draw.
Still NO Admission for general category with 45 points(neighbourhood+first born/girl child) which means getting admission in nursery in DPS Rohini is tougher then getting admn in DPS R k puram/Vasant kunj/Dwarka/Mathura road.

KINDLY NOTE:

1. All applicants listed with 50 points will be included in the Draw of Lots irrespective of whether they are present or not.

2. In case of those applicants who had filled more than one registration form, only the latest registration form has been considered for the draw.

3. Entry from the main gate will begin at 11.25 a.m.

IMPORTANT:

1. It is mandatory to bring the photocopy of the registration form for the draw.
2. No person other than the parent will be allowed.
3. Kindly do not bring your child for the draw.

http://www.dpsrohini.com/dpsRohini/userspace/username/dpsradmin/Dyn...

<CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR  DRAW OF LOTS>

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat