Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418869

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all my child has been selected in gd goenka sec 22 pls tell should we go for it how is the school
Hi.. We got a msg that my ward is selected at adarsh.. N we can get his admn confirmed from 12-16 Jan.. I HV filled form for both adarsh vikaspuri n dwarka.. Which one wud this be for? I called up school but security has no idea..has any other parent also got the msg?

team - pls tell me about this..its urgent for me to decide?

If suppose it is for Adarsh Dwarka don't worry you will get a seat later on too.

Hi lathaa ma'am!
Pls suggest how good is adarsh public school vikaspuri.
Pls advise

Indraprashth Dwarka Result out for Sibling category

http://www.indraprasthaschool.com/webaura/iis/newadmission/controls...

Sachdeva school pitampura list is out..is it of gen category or ews?

Seems like EWS eligible list, as that says for criteria of less than 1 km. Draw is pending

Thanks tarun

INDRAPRASTHA WORLD SCHOOL PASCHIM VIHAR

They have conducted a draw of general category on 10th Jan,2015. Has anyone attended the same??

DRAW OF LOTS (GENERAL CATEGORY) FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS PRE SCHOOL FOR SESSION 2015-16

This is to inform  all the concerned  parents that  draw of lots , for general unreserved seats will be held on             Saturday,10th  Jan. 2015 at 1:00 pm in the school premises           The list of the draw of lots includes all general category  registered applicants claiming 40 points (on account of distance criteria) along with unsuccessful sibling cases      

Attachments:

Sorry I couldn't see the list. If you are having the list, kindly share.

Anuj

plz share the list or share the link

osheen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat