Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418870

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I want to know the same ...i visited the school..infra seems good...but academics..no idea...though teacher who showed us around was good...

I too visited today but no1 showed us the school. I liked the Infra but i preferred VSPK over MM

Can anybody tell which z better k r manglam vikaspuri /bhatnagar /maxfort pitampura

KRM VIKASPURI

UPDATED

Nursery Admissions 2015-16

THE INDIAN SCHOOL

• List of Successful and Waitlisted candidates drawn at the Lottery held on 21 Jan….. Click Here

• Second List-Selected candidates from the Wait List… Click Here

• List of applicants selected to participate in EWS Draw of Lots on date to be announced shortly by the Govt. nominated Observer …… Click Here

Note :  Sibling cases will be called for admission formalities post 28 January. Please await our intimation.

THE FOUNDATION SCHOOL

Nursery Admissions 2015-16

• List of Successful and Waitlisted candidates drawn at the Lottery held on 21 Jan…..Click Here

• Second List-Selected candidates from the Wait List… Click Here

• List of applicants selected to participate in EWS Draw of Lots on date to be announced shortly by the Govt. nominated Observer …… Click Here

Can any one tell me about Manav Bharati School ...... shortlisted children list ............. please

can anyone tell for 2nd list of summer fields was suppose come out today

hi has your child been shortlisted for manav bharti International, Panchsheel??

Hi

Has your child been selected? They haven't given any list of selected candidates but they have sent mail to candidates.

Regards,

Shreeya

summer fields second list pls post if anyone has went to school

Jaspal kaur, mata jai kaur, presidium ashok vihar, mm public,pitampura first list out
Any idea about the fee of g d goenka at Sarita vihar....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat