Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

My daughter is at present holding NO 4 slot in the waiting list for DPS INTERNATIONAL, RK PURAM..can u pls advise as to what r d chances for her making thru..thnks

She has good chances since many may opt for CBSE curriculum.  It adopts International curriculum IGCSE.

BAL BHAVAN PUBLIC SCHOOL

MAYUR VIHAR-II, DELHI-91

PRE-SCHOOL ENTRY LEVEL (NUR) SESSION (2015-2016)

First List

Short Listed Students for Admission in Pre-School (Nursery) 2015-2016

Date: 24/01/2015

The following candidates have been short listed for Admission in Pre-School (Nursery) as per the Directions of Directorate of Education Delhi Administration, Delhi subject to fulfilling (completing) all the norms and formalities latest up to 30thJanuary 2015.

Those who will fail to complete all the necessary formalities till 30th January 2015 because of any reason will not be considered after that in any case.

http://www.bbpsmv.org/bbps/detail/49

Ny update on Tagore Intl VV Result ?

Today at 4pm

GURU HARKISHAN PUBLIC SCHOOL VASANT VIHAR FIRST LIST OUT BUT NOT GETTING ANY LINK PLS. HELP

I believe it is posted at the school only - as earlier also there was no information about admission on their website. I had visited and being an Alumni have admitted my son there, since so far he hasn't been lucky anywhere. Sorry didn't click photos of the list, if it was there. You can call up school and reconfirm.

PRESENTATION CONVENT

PRE-PRIMARY ADMISSION 2015 -16

THE LIST OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS & ADMISSION WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE SCHOOL NOTICE BOARD AND AT THE WEBSITE ON 21st FEBRUARY 2015 AT 3.30 P.M.

Any update on BGS dwarka draw it was supposed to be today

Anyone has an idea of Abhinav Global School, sector 13 Dwarka?

Just checked their website. List will be put up tomorrow on their website. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat