Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dnt know..My kid too hv reg, no, later 

Should visit school..

if anyone do have visited,pls share

they have given new registration numbers for the draw...i had the registration number in 1000s and in the draw my number is in the first few hundreds......so all eligible might had been considered and given new numbers. just check if your name is there....it is a huge list running into a few pages/screens

Guys, please check the Tagore List again.. Many names are appearing now in Open List. They have now uploaded the file in pdf format.

Around 2250 registered candidates are displayed in the Open List.

An updated and corrected list of those eligible for open cat draw. I had sent an email to the school. They have replied with an updated link.

Updated open category tagore EOK eligible for draw list

God knows on what basis Tagore International EOK has put up this list. The registration no starts from 1 - 1041 . no points nothing. What about the children having registration no's after 1041??. If was first come first serve the school should have mentioned in the website. FUNNY!!!

Is this list for draw or selected candidates...please do let me know....thanks

i am confused also . Its only wriiten 

"POINTS ALLOTTED TO CANDIDATES (GENERAL CATEGORY)"

1. Those candidates who have scored 100 points have qualified for admission to Pre-School (Nursery).
  2. Only those candidates who have scored 90 points are eligible for the draw of lots.

Excel sheet attached for Tagore VV is having details about POINTS AWARDED TO ALL CANDIDATES.

what about EOK List . It does not show any Points . I assume it is all in Draw of Lots. 

Is there an Excel sheet for EOK also 

Thanks a lot Preeti for the info...now i can see my daughters name.

This is not the result - Its just a list of candidates amongst which the draw of lots will be held. Please be specific when you write something.

These are the people eligible Draw of lots and then the final result would come post the draw happens. Is that Right? Please help.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat