Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL - ROHINI

NURSERY ( PRE SCHOOL ) ADMISSION 2015 - 2016

LIST OF PROVISIONALLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES

<CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF PROVISIONALLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES>
[Uploaded on 27 January 2015]

http://www.dpsrohini.com/DPSRohini/UserSpace/UserName/dpsradmin/Dyn...

For Junior Schools - DPS Vasant Vihar & DPS East of Kailash

DPS Vasant Vihar

(Including the students admitted under section 12(1)(c) of RTE Act 2009)

WAIT LISTED Applicants (General Category)

WAIT LISTED Applicants (EWS/DG Category)

DPS East of Kailash

(Including the students admitted under section 12(1)(c) of RTE Act 2009)

WAIT LISTED Applicants (General Category)

WAIT LISTED Applicants (EWS/DG Category)

Attention: All Selected appicants
Kindly DOWNLOAD Enrollment Form | Medical Certificate | Undertaking and submit all the forms duly filled and completed in all respect alongwith the following:

Kindly get your ward along for medical checkup.

• A Pay Order / Banker’s Cheque of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) in favour of of the respective junior schools i.e. DPS Vasant Vihar/ DPS East of Kailash payable at New Delhi. This amount will be adjusted against the fee for the academic session 2015-2016 (approx Rs.1,05,000/-). The balance amount will be paid in equal installments, according to the fee bill, which will be issued, in due course of time. 

• Two passport size photographs of the child and each of father and mother.

• Original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.

• Proof of residence (a copy of the Passport / Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Unique Identification Card / Electoral Card / Ration Card issued in the name of parents – (mother / father having the name of the child).  Originals to be produced for verification.

• In case of Sibling, the fee bill issued by the school office for the academic session 2014-15.

• In case of Alumni, a copy of the passing certificate of X / XII issued by CBSE.

• In case of First Born Child, an undertaking signed by both parents, must be submitted as Certificate of Authenticity.

• In case of applicants with Special Needs, a copy of Certificate of Disability from a Medical Officer of Govt. Hospital.

• In case of Single Parent – A relevant legal document certifying the same, is required.

SCHEDULE
DATES
(i) First List of Provisionally Selected Applicants
Tuesday, 27th Janary 2015
(ii) (GENERAL CATEGORY)
Dates for completion of Admissions Formalities for first list at DPS R K Puram, Sector-XII, New Delhi.

DPS Vasant Vihar
Thursday and Frinday
29th and 30th January 2015

[Between 08:00 am to 1:00 pm]

DPS East of Kailash
Monday and Tuesday
2nd and 3rd February 2015
[Between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm]

(EWS/DG CATEGORY)
Dates for completion of Admissions Formalities for first list at DPS R K Puram, Sector-XII, New Delhi.

DPS Vasant Vihar
Wednesday
4th February 2015
[Between 8:00 am to 11:00 am]

DPS East of Kailash
Wednesday
4th February 2015
[Between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm]

I want to know is it waste of time.to fill up nusery admission form for first born kids in dps mathura and eok......since only siblings and alumini get point.....n.u r no where.......
It is ...They should reserve 20-30% seats for sibling n alumni n rest for general catagory. ....Everyone should get the equal chance....This is stupid. Where first born child will go.
Very true.... Its all money gimmic.... God bless our child's...
agreed... all credit points given to alumni and siblings.... useless system...

Permalink Reply by A Thakur 6 minutes ago

BGS Dwarka , General Category 1st List

Attachments:

BGS

FINAL LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATE  ALONG WITH WAIT LIST WILL BE DISPLAYED ON ON 28-JAN- 2015 AT 4 PM       

That's really unfortunate....what are you planning to do now?
Good luck with that.....I think I will be in the same situation in another couple of weeks.

agreed with you all parents.. even now i am feeling the pain.. filled form in 10+ school with in 5-7 KM distance from my house and No success so far.. What is this game school and court played with us parent this time.

what to do now if my son didn't get chance in any pre-school this year? i had filled form in almost 30 school out of which almost 18 has put out their results? they way schools are doing verification of selected people or the way point system method is working now wonder the parents of first born child get any chance? pls put your thoughts and suggestion?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat