Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418867

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

same situation here, dont knw wt to do

Same situation here....but you can always do nursery and kg in the preschool. Try next year....There are always few seats available u just need to a track

Same here ... don't know where they will go even if they study in play school but same situations we will face in KG.

this system is not for first borns!!! at lease they should have common sense for giving same points for siblings and 1st born...only few schools like springdales have done that!!! We will have more difficult situation with 2nd borns..if we will have courage to have any....:)

some Schools  have more attitude even for admission in KG

In a similar position..but I have had feedbacks that kg admissions are not as much a mess like these. Hoping for the best anyways.
Same here...I have filled forms in 25 schools ;almost 80 percent schools results are out..not getting a single chance..feeling very disappointed..all this points system is made only for sibling or alumini.
How is kr mangalam world school gk2...is it really expensive? I called them and they said quarterly fee is around 31000....how is the school reputation?

Hi,

Summerfields is also asking for 17550/ quarterly which comes to 70,000 per year.

Manav Bharti International has asked for 42,000 now but they haven't depicted anything about the fees later.

am really confused as to which school should I opt for?

Same here, :-(  don't know where they will go and wht to do :-(

Same here....

Alumni category: Does anybody know if parents needs to have both 10th and 12th certificate from the same school to qualify for alumni OR alone 12th certificate would do?

Can school deny alumni eligibility on the grounds that parent has only 12th certificate? Specifically from DPS admission perspective....

Vishal, you need to have 10th and 12th CBSE certificate mentioning the same school name to qualify for Alumni category.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat