Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot for the sincere advise Jitin.

If you all see - BVN had the best seat allocation criteria (fixed number of seats for Siblings / Alumni / first born etc) ensuring that most of the people get a fair chance of admission to the school AND NOT JUST Siblings and Alumni eating up all the available seats leaving nothing for "OTHERS". Everything was computerized leaving no chance of any "ghaple baazi" by the school authorities.

As per me it was the best admission process amongst all the South Delhi schools... 

Thanks Kanak. Though your first point is debatable :)

Many schools have additional points for Girl child - check Mother's International, DPS International, GD Goenka etc.  criteria 

SARDAR PATEL VIDYALAYA

Appointment Schedule of Shortlisted Applicants for Verification of Documents:

Verification Process:

List of documents to be submitted at the time of verification.

• For Neighbourhood Criteria: Parents will be required to submit at least one document each from the following two groups:

Group I: Passport/Voter ID/ Pan Card (one document from this group).

Group II: Currently active utility bill for three months or a current Bank

Statement giving address (one document from this group).

• In case of Alumnus, Board Mark sheet of class X/XII and proof of having studied in the Vidyalaya for minimum four years is required.

• Proof in support of claim made for Gujarati/Sibling category.

• Proof/supporting documents for any other claim(s) made in the Application Form. Kindly bring the original documents for verification and photocopies duly self attested for submission.
  • Documents will be verified only at the time of interaction and no documents will be accepted by the Office thereafter.
  • All claims including claims for Gujarati category and residential address are subject to independent verification.

Dates/Appointment schedule for verification of Claims/Admission notice list is provided only on the Vidyalaya's website and the Notice Board within the Vidyalaya premises. Please note that NO OTHER communication in the form of a letter, email, SMS or telephonic call will be used for intimation to any individuals.

http://spvdelhi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&a...

Attachments:

dear moderator, i have joined this yesterday only. can you please tell that why i am not getting response from anyone on my post. i have posted twice but i think there's some problem as i am not getting any response or i am not able to see/use it properly.

Need to select between

(i) GL Trehan Saraswati Bal Mandir, Nehru Nagar,

(ii) South Delhi Public School, Defence Colony, and

(ii) The Pinnacle School, Panchsheel Enclave for blocking a seat, at least.

Also shortlisted for document verification for Sardar Patel Vidyalay, Lodhi Colony.

Any guidance on deciding will be really, helpful.

hi everyone n hi sakshi 

plz tell me which should i choose between amity pushp vihar and tagore international vasant vihar.

thanks a lot...

Amity much better than Tagore, rest choice is your,s

sader patel school has shown the list of all registered candidates. I THINK DRAW will be done later.

Any update on BlueBells international Kailash colony

Hi sakshi my son's name is thr in bvn waiting wat are the chances of it getting clear

@Participants of this forum

We have been shortlisted in the current TIS East of Kailash draw as waitlist number 6, please let us know that if in the previous few years, the waitlist has moved ahead beyond this? do we stand a decent chance of making it through.

Any help, comments or suggestions are welcome! 

Regards,

You will definitely get through as most of the people in the initial list will leave as they had already been selected in bluebells/apejay/birlaVN/Amity. Some might even leave it for Indian/SummerFields/KRMangalam as the fees had already been paid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat