Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418871

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Important experience sharing for SPV (Sardar Patel Vidyalaya) document verification :

We went there yesterday, although little is mentioned in their website, the following tips might help parents not to get caught unaware:

1. It is advisable that both parents visit.

2. No mobile phones allowed inside school premises.

3. For us entry till exit took 3 hours (we were called at 5 desks)

4. Carry all originals and one set photocopy for the following.

5. Carry passport size photographs of each parent and child individually

Desk -1 Address verification :

VERY IMPORTANT - CARRY BOTH PARENT'S address proof -- One each must for each category

Category -1 Passport OR Voter ID (Aadhar not acceptable) must for both parents

Category -2 Utility bill or Bank statement (Nationalised preferred) must for both parents

Desk-2 DOB and First Child verification

- Carry original birth certificate

- Carry original Affitavid

Submit photocopies

Desk 3 - Special claims

-Carry original publications/certificates and be ready to answer a few questions regarding the same

submit photocopies

Desk 3 - Gujarati claim

Be ready for a language test (I was not called - I am not Gujarati :) ...)

Desk 5 - Other Languages' Claim

We had to face a test - paragraph translation, speak and write

This is for all claimed languages except Hindi and English

If possible submit proofs - eg. Foreign language certification/ 10th/12th Marksheets of parents (optional). We submitted certificates.

Desk 4 - Final compilation of documents and signautres

Thanks a tom Suvadeep for helping parents

thnxs suvandeep...this is of great help.

is it okay if we carry the child along?

also for research publications, mine are all online & there is nothing of hard copy/original kind of thing in that. Is it okay. I am carrying 1st page of my publications with all the details. I am not carrying the entire paper as they are ard 10 pages each & more than 20 publications. will that do?

Yes, some parents brought their child ..

My publications were also online - print out is ok.... I think its fine if you carry the 1st page for all, and may be atleast 1 full publication

thnxs suvadeep...wht did they ask out of publications?

They first asked to explain the stuff...

They also asked if this is a part of your regular job ...

They also asked if this was Company sponsored etc ...

hi suvadeep....went for sardar patel yesterday. It was quite hectic day. got free by 6.30 in the evening.

tell me...did they give marks yesterday only. Wht will be the procedure next & how many kids they are going to take

I am not too sure, I believe they tabulated the marks at the last desk itself.

They will directly publish a list for selected candidates.

Dont know about the no. of candidates

@ kanak..I saw the last year list. They had selected only 30 in general category & 14-20 seats in draw. rest were Guajarati, EWS etc. Don't know the scenario this time.

don't know if they have given pts yesterday itself or will evaluate again. suvadeep & kanak...wht r ur chances?  

same here...I wasn't expecting to get shortlisted even. r u a gujarati?wht accomplishments did u show? where r u working?

hi kanak...didn't receive ur reply.

Thanks a lot Mr.Suvadeep. You are a great example for other parents in way of valuable contribution for future parents.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat