Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418871

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Most welcome ..

Dear Moderators

I am happy to say my son got selected in SPV. Two weeks back we also got him admitted in BVN. Now is the time for difficult decision making, therefore need your advise:

Knowing the facts that:

SPV is one of the best schools in Delhi / India

SPV is may be at par with VV, DPS rkp, Moth. Intl

SPV in known for its innovative methods

SPV has a language policy USP

Therefore its an obvious choice of SPV > BVN

But please consider for SPV :-There will be a logistics issue:

-in terms of transport availability (very limited bus seats, and may be not even offered to Nursery and Prep)

-distance and travelling time,

Thinking about this in a long term sense (14 years of schooling),

Does SPV still cover the advantages over BVN considering the 14 years of logistics hardships the child has to face?

Congratulations!  you have asked the right question.  The 'time taken to travel to school' factor will become very important in classes X to XII when every minute is required to study the school course as well as prepare for competitive exams.  Secondly, at a young age the child should like going to school, isn't that the real point of schooling kids.

Suvadeep Heartiest Congratulations

SPV is not doubt v good ..see the distance n other factors n decide .   i would say think of 14 yrs ..as both the schools are good ..but the final call is yours .

Thanks Nripender, Thanks Sakshi ..

Sakshi Madam....I am struggling to decide between Springdales DK (8kms) and SPV (5 kms). Another point is I have transferable job. Kindly suggest.

@Sumit,

Decide based on the presence of school branches in other locations. If no branches in other locations and you have to admit the child again in a new school where you are transferred then you can opt for any which you are comfortable with. In any case the kid would move to new school based on your movement to a new location.

Rest you decide. Your call.

Sumit

In any case it will be treated as fresh admission in case  you are transferred

Go for SPV

congrats suvadeep. where do u stay& wht is the distance?

CR Park ~9.5 km ....

not much of a distance to compromise on SPV :). I think u shd go for it. wht all claims u had shown during verification process & which field u r into?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat