Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418870

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi sakshi mam

my daughter has been selected in richmond global school paschim vihar,maxfort pitam pura,DLDAV ND BLOCK and is in the waiting list of ryan international rohini.kindly suggest me which one is better .also what are ur views of richmond global school paschim vihar.

regards

puneet

Ryan>DLDAV ND>Maxfort PP . Richmondd not worthy even though of good infrastructure.

Has anyone received a call from South Delhi Public School??

Hi! I went to Ryan International Vasant Kunj yesterday. Came to know from them that the result lists of draw held on 31st Jan will be displayed on the school notice board on 6th Feb. I don't understand why this delay in displaying the list. I believe the snapshots posted on this forum were from the day of the draw. I also don't know my reference no. Does anyone else have a reference no.? Since we put the form in a dropbox, no receipt was given by them and hence no registration no. The guard told me that registration no. is not known to any of the parents. Is that true?

The registration number was on the Form which is dropped in the drop box. We did take a click of the first page of the form and saw the list based on that.

Did you not take the click?

No.. Not true.. I have the registration no.
@ Jitin....Looks like I didn't. So I guess I will know only when the complete list is displayed. Also, why is there a delay in putting up the list on the notice board when the draw was already held on 31st? Are they not supposed to display the list of selected candidates on their notice board?

Not sure about why list is being updated on 6th when DOL has already happened.

But my assumption is that they are working on the remaining seats. The DOL had very less number of candidates.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT SALWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL MAYUR VIHAR FIRST LIST WHICH WAS EXPECTED ON 05.02.15

List is out..You can ch

I M UNABLE TO SEE THE LIST ON WEBSITE CAN YOU SEND ME THE LINK IF POSSIBLE

SALWAN PUBLIC SCHOOL MAYUR VIHAR FIRST LIST

http://www.spsmayurvihar.com/admission.html

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat