Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh really.

I am truely honored. 

Hi, Anyone knows when ITL list is out. It was supposed to be 12th Jan

Thanks Bindesh. When are they conducting the final draw?

I was present today in Queen's Valley School, Dwarka during draw.

Overall they tried to very transparent during draw, out of 1080 applications, 680 forms were selected with 80 points in general category for draw, out of which only 60 ones were the lucky ones.

whole procedure was under videography by two cameraman's,

I went their with with hope but came disappointed. :(

LIST  FOR CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE AT 55 POINTERS   FOR DOL  AROUND 10 AM DPS MATHURA ROAD WOULD POSTED TOMORROW ( DRAW WOULD BE DONE ON 12 JAN)

Dear Sakshi,

What about candidates who has 45 points or less for DPS mathurroad. When is there draw accpected.

Sakshi, As of now, no chance for applicants with score of 50 and below. As only 18 seats are to be filled out of 55 pointers. Draw will be held on Monday.

DPS Mathura Road will fill all open seat with applicant with 55 points and above. I am also one with 45 points thought having biggest advantage of point on distance parameter, however it all seems a gimmick as we all with 45 pts will never make it to Draw list. All with Sibling and Alumni points will get complete advantage and this is exactly DPS want, Hence very well planned point system. In short year on year if they keep the same point system there will be Zero seats for General Category for those without Alumni N Sibling Points.

In my view they should have limited seats for Alumni with their current point system we all with 45 points will never make it to 1st, 2nd or Any List. 

Agreed....

VIS Dwarka, does anybody has list of eligible candidates

Friday, 16th Jan

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat