Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418868

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

GHPS India Gate and Vasant Vihar admitted Nursery students in mid Jan itself. Some nursery seats may become vacant as students move to schools closer to their home. I don't know whether now they will sms or telephone for vacant seats, its unlikely. I also don't know about KG or higher classes.  For information, its best to contact the schools on telephone or personally.

थैंक्स जी
aree Amit Hi I am asking you..is ghps out with its nursery kg results..I haven't received call n SMS..is the process started ????

GHPS India Gate and Vasant Vihar admitted Nursery students in mid Jan itself. Some nursery seats may become vacant as students move to schools closer to their home. I don't know whether now they will sms or telephone for vacant seats, its unlikely. I also don't know about KG or higher classes.  For information, its best to contact the schools on telephone or personally.

thank you for this info...

hi guys plss dont fuss so much over schools...its ur child that matters...i got into a good school o my choice but today the doctor advised thalassemia test for my kid......and now i cant even breathe properly....i feel so helpless and i am crying so much...

Are you alright Shilpi? What happened ?

Dear Shilpi.....hope it's just a precautionary test and all will turn out ok.... You are right....school admissions r not the end of the world.....my daughter has not got admission in any school .... It does not matter.....god willing all children will get admission n turn out to be good beings.... U keep the faith.... My dear:)

well said preeti...:-)

Shilpi

Hope for a better results. Be strong at times of hardship.

Don't worry dear. Everything will be fine. It's just test not confirmation. It will turn out good for you. Just have faith in God
Don't worry. Even if the test turns out positive it is likely that he has thalassemia minor which requires few precautions only. One of my cousins has the same and is leading a normal life

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat