Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418868

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Shilpi,

First of all, don't worry. Plz tell why did u visit the doctor and for what he advised the test. I'm sure it shall turn out to be negative or at the MAX Thalassemia Minor, which is a very small thing since it does not interfere with life in any ways. I'm a doc and my husband is Thal Minor. He encounters no problem at all related to this.

Thal minor will only result in a mild reduction in hemoglobin value, but ur child shall not require transfusion. If ur child turns out to be thal minor, the only precaution needed (about 20 years from now) is the same test in the prospective spouse, since that shall decide the future of their children.

Don't worry and relax................

Dear Shilpi,

please have faith. n god bless your family and especially your child.

don't worry shilpi . Have faith in god , everything will be fine.

my husband and both kids r Thalassemia Minor n they lead a perfectly normal life,only thing is their spouse should not beThalassemia Minor too.
Please take care Shilpi. Everything will be alright. The best of our wishes are with you.

Bharti Public School Swasthya Vihar

SECOND LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR PRE SCHOOL ADMISSION 2015-16. Click here for detail list.

need honest reviews for gbs???pls help

Geethu

Average

Dear Moderators,

Need your urgent help. I have got following 3 options, need your candid advice ASAP as need to submit the documents at Ryan by tomorrow:

1. DAV Dayanand Vihar (2 Kms from my home)

2. Hillwoods Academy (1.5 Kms from my home)

3. Ryan International (7 Kms from my home)

Request you to share your expert opinion about the above mentioned schools.

Regards,

Nikhil Behl

Hi Sakshi,

I m sorry but I couldn't find point answer to my question in that forum.

Request you to please reply at your earliest.

Thanks
Nikhil Behl

Nikhil

Best reviews for hillwood among above list

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat