Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418868

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, its there..Congrats !!

Can you pls tell me his serial no

It is 26

S. No

Date

Day

Time

1-40

24.02.2015 Tuesday 11.30 am -1.00 pm

These are the details :

Revant S Chowdhary

M

Thanks. I have secured his seat in Apeejay saker now I got Ryan.
Which one is better

APJ.

Puja

APJ>RYAN

Ha ha ha! see the luck JITIN! You have been so enthusiastic. and then you give them a gud news. They have a option which is better than this. Lucky You. PUJA.

@Perminder,

Many parents will now have more than one options. Obviously, I was thinking that its one such case who is still waiting for one school to shortlist their ward.

nevertheless, having the name selected is also not bad and worth congratulating.. :)

I am also planning to put my son in this school. How z the reputation of this school?

Thanks

But JITIN! So far we've been very unlucky. My son's name has not appeared in any of the lists. Not even in waiting.

We are trying for MQ seat in TIS VV, lets see............ getting some positive vibes. not sure of my intuition.

Everything will be fine. Be positive. All right now is that you have to wait for the response from school. And do make sure that you are following up with another school simultaneously as well.

All the best! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat