Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418871

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Jayoti

Foundation is afternoon new branch  of indian school ( Decent)

See parents 1st hand exp

priya ji dr radhakrishnan is good when it comes to study but b r mehta wins the race in fee... but my advice is Go for b r mehta coz dr radhakrishnan school's employees talk very harsh to kids its my personal experience..
Can anybody Plz share the fee Structure of salwan montessori school
Sakshi mam plzzzzz suggest which is better laxman public school or Dav jasola.... as we r living in jasola.....

LPS >>>>>> DAV Jasola

Although the distance different between schools is high, you need to decide yourself, keeping the kid in mind.

Saba

I second Jitin

I have a query. I have come to see very positive reviews of Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. But from what I see, they teach the junior section in Hindi. Is that not a problem with anyone? we did not apply there for this very reason as I have seen one of my cousins facing a lot of problem because he was studying there and then they got transferred to another city where everything was in english. How would a child adjust in such a scenario?

SPV is one school which has a very different teaching methodology. I have heard as well that SPV does not make students bring books and study through notes during the junior classes.

If admission is confirmed, no parent looks to another school. They have such high reputation with studies and development of the child.

They do have English as the core subject since beginning....just that they give lot of importance to Hindi.

yes  they  do  give  a  lot  of  importance  to hindi ,their  core  belief is  that  a  concept  is  understood  better  in the  mother  tongue  than in English.

Divya Nayyar

The way they teach i known parents who say the kids ( senior classes) of SPV  have better spoken english than best of convents also .

Their kids eventually perform well in both subjects equally in secondary deptt n probably that's y their grades don't fall.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat