Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418867

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi and Latha Mam,

My daughter name is shortlisted in Frank Anthony but I am bit apprehensive about ICSE Board . She has not been selected in any of other schools. So I would be filling application and submit to schools asap now.  Someone advised me to write an application addressing to Chairperson instead to Principal requesting for management Quota, but I am not sure.

Could you please advise what could be the right approach to submit the application.

Any advise would be helpful.

Many Thanks in advance

Hi Ms. Bhawana,

Request you to please do share list of selected candidate if u have (General Category).

With regards, vijay dixit
Sardar patel vidhalaya list out

Can anybody please share the fee structure of salwan montessori school

Dear Sakshi

do have st. columbus list????

regards

Smriti

Smriti

No parent posted snapshot

Results not online

Please share snapshot if you have...

Dear Sakshi,

Any news about Raghuveer Singh Junior Modern School Draw of lots. They have just displayed the list of EWS on their website. If you have a look at that list you would clearly make out that the list is forged. Also, when tried to contact them over phone they dont reply and when visited the school Guard does not let enter. He mentioned that Draw will not happen. Selected Candidates list will be put on the website by end of month. Has anybody got any information. How can i get to know their criteria of admissions? Anybody has got any information from Modern School, please do post it.

Shallu

No confirm date

one parents mentioned today after 11am other on 28 feb

Thanks Sakshi for the updates.

Do you have any idea as where can we go and complain against non transparency of Admissions. Today i visited Directorate of education office civil Lines and got to know Raguvir Singh Junior modern school is not under their purview since it is just till 5th standard.

ok, thats a good way to go around it as all the students selected in RSJM will eventually move to Higher school Modern Barakhamba which would be under the purview.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat