Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418867

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanx for reply dear Divya but what we do in that case...

if my daughters name doesn't appear in any gud school... 

@Meen, I think we should determine a good school by its education and development of child and not by which brand school they are going to go to. Every parent wants the best for his/her child  but again with limited seats in brand schools, less chances would be there.

We parents should make sure that we make our child go to such a school which can bring a sense of learning and understanding.

My parents did the same for me and I think I would prefer the same for my child.

If not getting through brand schools, we should try to a school which can impart learning and skills in your kid.

which is better St. Thomas School or Faith academy?

Thanks Dear True...

It is also nice to know that they are giving an opportunity to non-sibling, non-alumni categories. Looks like everyone's been given a fair chance. Good.....let's see what happens tomorrow when the list for RSJMS comes out.

By the way, their guidelines said that there are separate reservations for siblings, alumni and general categories, which very few schools are doing.
Dear moderators/ JITIN , please let me know which school is better Tagore international vasant vihar of father Agnel school? Pls quite urgent

TIS VV > Fr Agnel.

TIS has brand name

Tagore VV > Fr. Agnel

Thanks................ Yes Really Feeling blessed now. It was a tough journey though. now even more tougher, since  both of these schools were very much of our interest.

Wow parminder..congrats for options u have.. see the distance... and then decide..both schools are equally good though tagore has brand name..

Now fianlly all results are out..no more waiting..and i just hope all kids have got through sme school....Lots of hastles since last 2 months ..but no more waiting for any result and testing luck of our beloved children..

All the best every one..

bad luck for me,,my daughter did not get chance anywhere

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat