Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418866

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

TIS VV > Chinmaya

Mr. Parveen how ur child get through in Tagore Interantional ? plz share on my mail id dolphinprinters2003@gmail.com, 

I agree with Jitin....we also chose Tagore VV over Chinmaya

Thanks Divya , have you got in Draw ?

Yes parveen  go for tagore

We gave application at the reception of Gyan Bharti School, Saket. In the letter we requested for seat and briefly talked about mine and my wife's accomplishments. To our surprise they called us the next day and we got admission through management quota after a short interaction. I think they are giving the seats on a first come first served basis. They had called many other parents and everyone got admission. So do try.

Other schools where there could be a chance since they are at least responding: Santa Maria, Bloom, Tagore, Ambience, Foundation, DPSI, .......

The above schools seem to be seriously considering every application they get. So hurry.

Every other school is also accepting applications at the reception (but dont seem to have responded yet): Springdales, Sanskriti, Mothers, DPS RKP, DPS VK, ......

All the best!

Congrats Venkat !!

All the Best

Congrats Venkat.... Wt did u get a call from gyan bharati... Date??

whr do you stay sir and can u mail your application on my e mail sheelfoods@gmail.com

Will it be  better, if I send my application by email Mr. Venkat???

Hi Venkat

can you share the application format at tara.baura@gmail.com

@Parveen....our name was there in the Chinmaya draw list but wasn't there in TIS. We dropped an application and were called by TIS, had an interaction with the Principal and got selected.

@Venkat....congratulations on getting through Gyan Bharti....you have very correctly listed the names of the schools that are responding. For Ambience, our name was not there but we got a phone call from them asking if we were interested. Parents who are yet to get admission can really try in these schools.
You are also very right about the schools that are not responding to applications.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat