Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions Dates only with AdmissionsNursery .com -EXCLUSIVE FOR DELHI NURSERY 2015 - 2016 RESULTS / DRAW OF LOTS

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY DOL and RESULT DATES

Views: 418871

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

have u attended the draw Mr. Rajesh

Yes! Meen, I was present during the draw. There were only 6 seats available for admission.

Rajesh.. did they consider everybody with 45 points or only those present for the draw.

only those present. At this point it would not make sense to draw from all applicants. Most applicants are already settled in other schools and would not join even if offered.

We reached bit late. But one parent reached around 8.35 am & she was not allowed inside the school. She was told that draw has already happened at 8 AM. I don't know how can it happen at 8 AM when it was scheduled at 8.30 AM as per their notice. 

true .........

even i faced the same problem.....

according to DOE parents  present is not necessary.

thanx 

but they said they have 35 waiting list applicants...

Dear Moderators, please give your valuable inputs and views about DPS, Vasant Kunj School. Got invitation from school for admission of my daughter.....

Rajesh

Go for it

Among the top schools with academics .

Thank you!! Sakshi, will definitely go for it.

Congrats! R they now considering the Waiting list from the last draw.

Thanks! Gagan.

Yes, they are now considering the waiting list from the last draw. I was surprised when they called me for my daughters admission. Don't leave hope. All the best. Cheers!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat