Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

All are invited here to point out the errors in the admission data submitted by DOE in HC.

Link of this Data on DOE site - http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload_2013_14/act_data_dt_03042014.pdf

Views: 1001

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Krishant I also think the data presented is wrong.

I was present in GD salwan old rajinder nagar during the draw on 24th Feb. they conducted draw for 27 seats with 70 points. whereas in DEO list they are showing 41 seats allotted for 70 pointers . similarly for Bal Bharti ganga ram hospital marg the draw of 70 pointers was conducted for 12 seats (any one can check from the list on their WEB) only and in DEO order they are showing 60 seats allotted to 70 pointers. And also the No of form in bal bharti was more then the DEO list. these are some example where I was present. there may be so many school faking the data. 

Yes i was there for gd salwan draw. 27 seats drawn for 70 pointer, 5 for girl child not higher. How they are showing higher number without any second draw?

Ranjan

Some parents are going to DOE at 10 AM  with appointment (you can inbox Kusum Sachdeva)

There is definitely errors in the data and can’t be considered sacrosanct.

Error e.g

For NK Bagrodia, Rohini

Total no. of seats shown is    = 135

Seats allocated to siblings    = 171

This could be clerical error but then if the same is provided on affidavit by DOE then surely a cause of concern.

Also I could find data of few schools for which I had applied

-       Maxfort Pitampura – Data provided by school is for CL1 , but not for Nursery.

-       GD Goenka, Sec-9

-       Bal Bharati pitampura

-       Bal Bharati Rohini

-       Ryan, Rohini

-       Rukmani Pitampura

In tha data submitted to HC, DAV dayanad vihar has shown 64 seats going to 70 pointers in FIRST DRAW but in reality they haven't even considered 70 pointers for first draw, they only had made waitlist out of 70 pointers (i attended that draw). now from where does these 64 come up.

There are many schools those conducted draw before 27th Feb, and didn't consider 70 pointers but they have provided information regarding some no. of seats given to 70 pointer.

1. Tagore EOK

2. DPS Mathura Road

3. Cambridge School, NFC

4. The Indian School

Can anybody clarify these information, may be I am not able to understand the same rightly.

We all agree to it, fake data. Now what should be our next step to highlight this, admissions are going on in schools for these shown under 70 pointers. What to do now?

@kusum n all others, one way forward is to Highlight as many such cases here as u can we will compile them together and can find some way to send this to HC before 16 th ( urge AN.Com Team to help here) so that on that hearing court can take cognizance of this also before arriving at final decision perhaps it can order to weed out all such wrongly inflated numbers in 70 pointer first draw list.

that would be agr8 idea....but we have to convince an.com team for this first

Dear all

Some parents went on last Hearing with DOE data but did not get positive response from Hon' High Court .

Only thing is all the parents want to pursue.. should compile data and give to DOE , Now as DOE is supposed to give report to HC before 16 th regarding status of seats , that might make sense as new corrected data and number of seats would be reflected  on 16 APR.

As Court refused to listen in last hearing..no use following this method .

Ok maam got it right..... hope something good come out after 16th april

Lets assume that DOE is fair, then why it had taken so much of time in uploading in its website. It had loaded on the day of hearing when some minutes left in court hearing, inspite court ordered to upload in 3 days. DOE also know that the data is not genuine. They are hiding the facts. They had just fulfilled the formality.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat