Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 12998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now i am in dillema. Got call from APEEJAY today for interaction on friday. MVN admission cutoff date is tommorrow. DPS lottery on sunday. Totally confused what i should do. should i leave mvn & wait for apeejay and DPS. or should i go for MVN.Plz advice???

If I was at ur place then I would have left MVN. And I did so.

I went today for interaction with Apeejay teachers. The results will be out next week, so by this time you will have DPS results out & can plan to join any of the school.

If you don't want to take any chances, then go for MVN which is equally good in my opinion. These three schools are always in the top 5 rankings. 

Can you please let me know which registration receipt they are referring to in the guidelines of nursery admission in the DPS sec -19 website. Becoz I didnt receive any registration receipt at the time of procuring the form or at the time of submission of the form. Or are we going to get it after they publish the registered candidate list on 13th sept. Please let me know

I guess they are referring to the registration number of the list going to be published on 13 sept. 

they will provide registration number on 13th but you will have carry the payment receipt on sunday

Any idea what is the ratio of number of candidates Vs total available seats for nusery

its the registration receipt which you got for Rs 250 which you had paid for registration form 

I didn't get any payment receipt. What do I do now?

Go to the school & tell them about it. You may get a duplicate receipt. make a note of the form details & date of form purchase before going.

I have a photocopy of the filled form I have been to the school they were not very co-operative.

Dont worry wait for list to be displayed as all the kids whose name appears in list would be participating in draw whether or not parents are present or not....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat