Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 12998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for the update. Just came back frm Apeejay, they are asking 85000/- (approx.) as admission fees to be submitted by Monday.

DD of Rs. 69295/- in favor of Apeejay School faridabad & 

DD of Rs. 15000/- in favor of Apeejay Stya Delhi

thxs n what abt monthly fees. It doesn't includes Quatar fees right. 

Their Admission fees is more than MVN. In MVN it is 69000 total. Gud Schools demands more money also.

Quarterly fees is included in this but please confirm. They have given very less time to make a decision. I am also thinking of Ryan International as it is very near to my place. its interaction is on 25 sept.

Please advise how gud is ryan &  will that be a better option? Skipping Apeejay as sec. 14 too far from sec 21 n no school transport.

Cannot compare Ryan with Apeejay. Decision u have to take.

Ryan is economical. we have also gone to Ryan but they are not taking our child in Nursery as she will be 3.3yrs not 3.6 as on 1Apr, and we dont want to waste 01yr.  I heard Ryan Fbd Crowd is not good but Ryan is also globally known. Its very difficult to decide which school to opt for. Earlier our MVN admission missed as we were waiting for other schools...

Today I finally took the decision & secured admission in Apeejay. Will not be gng to Ryan for Interaction tomorrow... is there anyone else who has taken admission in Apeejay??

@Praveen: We have also taken admission in Apeejay for our Daughter, we are from Sector 49, & got to know that there are private vans going on for transport, kids are going frm our society to Apeejay. I m Happy as my kid get enrolled in Apeejay, No Tensions now for nursery admission & waste of 1yr...whats ur kid name...

Ritvik Sharma & urs??

Harshika Bathla

Did you checked why Rs 15000 for Apeehay Stya..its a newly formed  university..is some sort of donation for university

yes its a donation only. No receipt given for this 15000/-

No, its not Donation. We got receipt for same saying that 15000 is security, refundable amount when kid left their school. Also 3 months fees is included in amount taken

Hi,

Can you tell details of Apeejay School, how much is admission fee and how much is the tuition fees for 3 month

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat