Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 12998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Anybody has idea about Hommarton Grammar school, Faridabad.

How is their education and activities provides to student.

Thanks

I will not suggest Hommarton.... Ryan is much better if you compare. 

this receipt is for 15000/- or 69295/-. please check.

Rs 15000 taken seperately is not security- it is orientation amt (non-refundable)..

Receipt received for 69295, in this they said 15000 will be refundable. No receipt received for separate 15000 amount.

My kid is applying for admission to 1st grade in MVN. They have a test for the kid and probably an interview for the parents. Anybody has any idea of what to expect???

Hi All,

Yesterday, Apeejay School organised Induction program. We had a great time, learnt lot of things & got familiarize with the teachers there. One thing which is bothering me is Transportation. Since there is no school bus, we have to manage with private cabs.

I would like to know how many of you have finalized cabs & is there anyone putting up near Sec. 21. If yes then please share your contacts with me. Thanks!

Praveen Sharma

I want to know, about the availability of admission forms for nursery for the next session 2015, in schools like, DPS, MVN, Apeejay, Manav Rachna..

Follow the forum. Applications may be available from mid or end of August.

Thnx Lathaa

How is New Green Field School Alaknanda
And second One Summer Fields School Kailash Colony.
Plz give advise

TSMS NOIDA ADMISSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 FOR KOSHIKA TO CLASS VIII REGISTRATIONS OPEN  .

click here

TSMS FARIDABAD  ADMISSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 FOR KOSHIKA TO CLASS VII REGISTRATIONS OPEN

click here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat