Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

I am looking for information about Fee Structure of SAPLINGS based out of Paschim Vihar.

Can anyone share the exact Fees they are taking from parent?

How is this SCHOOL when compare with G D Goneka, Dwarka.

Thanks All,

Views: 3716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I have also got the same call with same amount of Rs. 55k to be submitted by 7th March. 

Please let me know when we all are going there to talk about extension of date???

My no. is 9811960568

I also got same call, confirm so that we cab join together and discuss, my no. Is 9810073233
Do you guys know anyone who is not selected?

To me it seems like everybody is selected there.

The arrangement they guys did on doc verification day was giving clear idea of this kind of scenario.

What do you guys think about it?
I think i am going to bypass 7th march and wait at list till first list(15 march).. and am sure if this is the scenario then for sure they are goingto accept admission post 7th march as well.

GUYS SOME GREAT NEWS...CALLED SCHOOL AND NOW THEY SAID THAT NOW WE HAVE TO DEPOSIT 38500 D.D AND NOT 55000 BY 8TH MARCH AND TOLD 1 OF MY FRIENDS THAT IF U WANT REFUND THEN APPROX 8500 AS 1 MONTH TUITION FEE WILL BE DEDUCTIBLE. HAS ANY ONE ELSE DID A CALL TO SCHOOL REGARDING THIS MATTER. DO CALL AND DISCUSSION THE FORUM

guys is the school fees refundable as somebody told me that its non refundable and school is not clear on the same

HI all

We have also got the confirmation from Saplings with demand of 55000 DD.

Managed to talk to someone in the saplings admin through personal sources. The information they shared about school is that the management is same as Manavsthali , Bhatnagar VV and verymuch experienced one.

Now how they are calling might be due to different name of school for nursery admisions.  

The fees is no doubt on bit higher side but school is putting stress on overall development of the child. I think in today competitive world this is most required effort.

Second thing is that tarsport is till door to door level rather than a pre-defined bus stop.

Secondly they are coming up with new building in Paschim vihar , Bhera enclave and we can expect nothing less than a good international school.

However, i am trying to get some more feedbacks about the school and keep all of us posted .

Thanks Jaspreet

The feedback is really useful. :-) 

Guys.. HELP NEEDED.. How is Richmondd global school, paschim vihar?

Is it better than Saplings(Junior unit of BHatnagar International, paschim vihar)?

@kamal nowhere near, saplings is much better
Richmondd is good.
Sapling was earlier asking fo 55k now asking for 36k. They have waived tution fees

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat