Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My son's name got shortlisted in this school. Please share your feedback/experience if your kid is already studying in this school?

Appreciate your help.

Views: 2911

Replies to This Discussion

@RVG...I am not sure, if classes would start before July.

In that case, would they be adjusting the fee of 1st quarter into second one?

I doubt it bt they should adjust the fee.

I know, its some amount of money so they shud adjust the same in 2nd quarter.

It is highly unlikely that there will be any adjustment. May-Jun are anyways holiday months. But, it might also help if parents get together and demand some adjustment (if it get to that).

They can at least make some adjustments for the month of April.

Any idea about the session?

Guys got a call from Saplings on Saturday, did anyone else got the call too?

yes today i received a call ,they are calling tommorow 7-5-2014 for study material

Yes even i received a call for collecting study material tomorrow...any idea about the cost of study material? Has anyone already got it

Hi All...my husband received an SMS from school that, As per SC result your child can join school on thursday i.e 08-05-2014 at 9.30 AM. Please make sure that child is carrying an I-card.

Anyone else have got this SMS. Don't know they will provide transport and if yes then at what time cab will come for pick up and drop. One more thing, school has not provided any I-card to us.

went to school toda

Hi Neha,
Yes i got that sms too. I went to school today to collect the i-card. School is starting from tomorrow until 14-May after that summer vacations will start. In case summer vacations are extended they will update us.

For tomorrow parents have to drop their kids to school by 9am but in the afternoon school cabs will drop back to home if you have opt-in for transport.

Also vendor is available for school dress and it will cost you around rs. 1200 for two pairs of dresses along with a pair of shoes/socks. :-o)

Thanks..Amardeep for update.:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat