Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My son's name got shortlisted in this school. Please share your feedback/experience if your kid is already studying in this school?

Appreciate your help.

Views: 2911

Replies to This Discussion

Finally....Great guys...see you tomorrow:)

Would we be paying for full month transport for 5 days ? Anyone had a discussion about Apr fees adjustment ?

Any parent from KIRTI NAGAR..who has opted- in for school transportation. Please give your contact number, so it will be easy to follow up what's going on.

My daughter section is in NUR-D, Name:- Samaira Grover.

NEHA , I AM FROM E BLOCK KIRTI NAGAR. I DISCUSSED THIS WITH SCHOOL AND THEY SAID THEY WILL CHARGE FULL 2800 FOR TRANSPORT EVEN IF THE SCHOOL IS OPEN FOR 5 DAYS.SO WE OPTED FOR DROPING AND PICKING MY SON  OURSELF FOR 5 DAYS (I AM DROPING THE KID AT SCHOOL IN MORNING AND MY WIFE IS PICKING IN AFTERNOON).AFTER SUMMER VACATION WE WILL DO SCHOOL OR OUTSIDE CAB.BOTH ARE COMING TO OUR AREA AND PICKING AND DROPING AT HOME.

HEARD TODAY THERE WAS A LOT OF HASLE AT THE SCHOOL WHILE PICKING THE KIDS.AFTER ALL THIS SESSION OF NURSERY HAS 12 SECTIONS (TILL L) AND EACH SECTION HAS 40 KIDS.

@Jagpreet..we also stay in E- Block, It E-41 ground floor. Can u ur share ur address..:)

@Neha/Jagpreet..My brother in law also stays at Kirti Nagar, I Block and they have been using private transportation. Their kid is also in Nursery I. In fact, their elder daughter was also with saplings and they have been using private transportation and are quiet satisfied with same.

I stay at Vikas Puri and have also opted for private transportation, my cab driver comes from moti nagar so thought of sharing this info-might come handy.

sunny have you choosen balwinder cab in karampura moti nagar...?he has spoken to me also but i m not shore of safety of kid..do u have any idea or suggest any responsible cab driver

@Raman - I did raise this point and the response was 99.9% - it won't get adjusted:(

Do you guys think using private cabs and not school cabs would be more economical and safer?

I think using school cab is safe for our childrens...bcoz here school is taking all the responsibility. To save Rs.500-700 we should not take risk. Its my thought..:)

Amardeep and neha ,here the matter is not the difference of 1000 rs per month  i had a word with private cab driver and what he told me was this" bhai saab ap ek bari working days me bhi school call kejeye aur dekhie school wale phone uthate hai ya nahi"....

second point in our area tempo traveller will come and u know our locality parking problem ,we have to come out of lane to pick kid ...

third he gave me 3 reference in my neibourhood and the response was positive ..

even i am concerned as a father about the security of my child ..i will use school cab for one month and private for 1 month .whatever is good i will go for that

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat