Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My son's name got shortlisted in this school. Please share your feedback/experience if your kid is already studying in this school?

Appreciate your help.

Views: 2911

Replies to This Discussion

@Raman - I said that we always have an option to send them to VK or Manav Sthali.

However, we can always chose the branch nearby which is Bhera enclave in our case.

So, its all good:)

Sorry sunny, i was not very clear. I meant to ask if you can chose to shift to Bhatnagar post KG or 1st. We were told that the child will study at Saplings until 3rd in their J block building. Then only move to Bhatnagar.

@Raman , you are correct however, I know people who have shifted their wards to VK branch post 1st. The only hindrance is the distance to VK branch, though it is always good to have these options.

Cheers Sunny. Hope to see you at orientation

I know Raman...am so glad and relieved!

@Raman - Hope we are not impacted by HC's decision yesterday?

I guess not. This school is anyway not following any of doe guidelines. It is not in anyone's radar.

Saplings is not recognised by CBSE , Bhatnagar, PV is

http://164.100.129.152/SchoolDir/appviewdir.aspx?affno=2730711

I went to Saplings with my friend to enquire about admissions but came to know that all admissions are closed and the confirmed admissions might get cancelled depending upon final verdict from court today. In such case, school will return draft to those parents who have already submitted the fees till date. Don't know what all is going on.:-(

Hi Amardeep. Is this really true?? I've registerd my child in Saplings. I was so relieved. Saplings didn't follow any of DOE guidelines. Why would they follow new DOE orders? 

Taking into view of all form members, personally i feel that Saplings is a good bet for a strong foundation of your ward irrespective of its FEES structure ( at least for 2-3 yrs).

This is where they learn the basics & an activity based curriculum goes a long way developing that interest in kids . 

well apart a few all school have some + & some - 

The bottom line is where is the choice.

If anybody  who has given the fees to saplings, enquired about their admission status. Wht is the schoool telling? Because even whn we went to saplings on Saturday, they said admission process is stopped and even whn I called today, they say they r going to start admission process afresh. I told them on my call that Saplings has never followed the DOE guidelines so why now, then they got confused while answering...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat