Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My son's name got shortlisted in this school. Please share your feedback/experience if your kid is already studying in this school?

Appreciate your help.

Views: 2911

Replies to This Discussion

Just called-up Saplings and they asked me to call back again next week to check the admission status. Secondly, they said they are following DoE guidelines even if Saplings is not recognized.

I was told that 7th is the last date for fee submission but when I called today they said check by the end of the week - may be 14th March.

I am from Manav Sthali and believe that Saplings should be good but was disappointed to see the building without playground and the way they were selling the school facilities when I went there.

Still confused - what to do?

Can someone help with the feedback for Maxfort, Rohini and Indraprastha, paschim Vihar. How are they when compared to Saplings.?

Hi Sakshi, agree that Saplings does not have on-premise playground but they told that for any sports activities they take children to nearby sports complex. As far as Bhatnagar Intl. School is constructing new building altogether (with all facilities a school must have) in Behera enclave and it will be ready within a year.

Saplings mainly focus on personality development and do not push that hard on academics or no as such burden on studies after school.

Thanks Amardeep

I am totally convinced about the overall development of the child in Manav Sthali and its schools.

Do you also have feedback for Indraprastha World School, paschim Vihar.
Which one do you think is better?

@Sunny , I did call Saplings eventually to check on status of already completed admissions. they said that they have not deposited the drafts yet and the process is on hold. We need to check with them after 24 th. 

I wonder what is going on and should we keep looking for other options.

Raman - I was too scared to do so and honestly to scared to read your tweet as well.

So, I guess the actions starts from 24th and let's keep our fingers crossed.

Somehow, I have a strong gut feeling that all should be good.

Amen to that Sunny. That is all we can do right now. 

Did anyone of you hear back from Saplings? I got the confirmation today and orientation program is scheduled for tomorrow and for Monday.

Hi Amardeep,

My wife indeed received a call from Saplings for the orientation program.

They called us also, but dint mention any orientation program. They just asked to meet the admission coordinator, today/tomorrow/or monday between 9 to 4. Infact they r saying complete the admission formalities.

My bad, just checked with wifey. Vibhas's correct in saying that they are calling to complete admission formalities. If I may ask, guys what was the amount of money that everyone paid in Sapplings?

Arnd 36K for first quarter which includes 12K as annual development charges

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat