Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon/Faridabad Admissions Open 2013-2014 common thread for school admissions forms,dates ,parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO UPDATE THREAD WITH ADMISSION DATES ONLY AND START DIFFERENT THREAD /BLOG FOR ANY OTHER QUERY.

Views: 52174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Admissions Open in St Thomas Faridabad - forms available only for two days 3oct and 4th oct

see the link below for all details with last day of submission

http://www.stthomasschoolfaridabad.com/

Admissions Open

Shalom Hills Nirvana- recently visited the school and still cant belive what i experienced....Fortunately i happened to visit the school primise when their annual day/dussera programme practice was going on...they way they were instructing the kids was too harsh then all of a sudden this "smartly dressed " teacher shouted in her highest pitch on a very small kid (must be younger to my son <3....) " Kitni baar bataya, samajh mein nai aata tumhen ,khade hue ho aise h" this incident have broken my faith in all gurgaon schools ..feeling so sad....how to trust school people and send my small child in their hands.....

On the other part, may be somewhere these actions might be negative responce towards parents expectation for their child...i know of parents they continuously insist and almost critisize school staff if their child isnt growing or performing in competition....I request parents pls respect n love what ur child do and learn, compelling and yelling cant do any good to a child, pls think of child's feelign rather than ur own social reputation as a parent. - Nothing to be taken personal jst a casual note.

Is DPS sector 81 of the same caliber and reputation as other DPS schools?

@ Meenakshi

DPS Greater Faridabad is an aegis of DPS society. The first session is going to start for 2013-2014.  Admissions already started from 16th Oct 2012 at DPS, Sector 19, Mathura Road, Faridabad for Nursery, Prep upto class VII. Construction in full swing. You can apply online and submit the forms or download too.

DPS Greater Faridabad Results out

Click at the link below

http://www.dpsgfaridabad.com/admissionresult.html

Are u looking for a play school

Dear Sakshi/All,

How good Suncity World School sec-54 Gurgaon for Pre-Nursery to 12th ? Has anyone got admission form for pre-nursery for session 2013-2014 ? what are the formalities of admission process ? does the kid also required to join parent(s) while submitting the form, also does both the parents are required or 1 can be fine on form submission day ?

any other details or questionnaire format, if any body has any idea, please share/update.

Thanks,

Ravi

RSS

Latest Activity

Bhawna is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
1 hour ago
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Sunday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 4
Mehak posted a discussion
May 4
Profile IconVarun Goel and Shivani Jalan joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 30
Shivani Jalan joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Apr 30
Shivani Jalan liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group South Delhi 2024-2025
Apr 30
Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Apr 26

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat