Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon/Faridabad Admissions Open 2013-2014 common thread for school admissions forms,dates ,parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO UPDATE THREAD WITH ADMISSION DATES ONLY AND START DIFFERENT THREAD /BLOG FOR ANY OTHER QUERY.

Views: 52173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is a better choice between Scottish High, Lotus Valley and Suncity? My son has got admission in Scottish High and Lotus Valley both and Suncity results are pending. I was thinking to go wither with Suncity and if not possible, then to Lotus Valley. But is Scottish High better than them?

DAV Sec-14 and Sec-10 A results out. Please find the attached file for checking the results.

Attachments:
my daughter got selected at dav 48-49.. confused as to dav 48 or manav rachna 46.. pls help

dilpreet

MRIS 46 >Dav 48.

Please share if DAV Sector 48-49 is still accepting forms for LKG. Also what is their point distribution?

DAV GURGAON RESULTS OUT CLICK AT THE LINK BELOW

http://www.dav14gurgaon.org/

No sumati  ,see dav group for point system

Has anyone deposited Nursery Fees in DPS Sec.45 ?

How much is the total amount and what all document needs to submitted ?

The Nursery fee is approx 1.15L. In the first visit, they do not insist on any document. They also inform about the other formalities required for form submission (to be completed within the next 7 days). The most important thing is to be deposit the fee by 21st.

My daughter is 2 year plus. What is last date for admission in nursery for the academic year 2013-14? Can any one tell?

how is holychild sec 28 Faridabad public school?

Got a call from scottish high and lotus valley yesterday for interaction. This is when they had clearly told us that the admissions are closed. Now there seems to be some disturbance in the demand and supply situation here. How come suddenly its tilted in the favor of the parents. Heritage playing a role here?. The school has increased the number of seats. Is among top 10 schools in gurgaon and Top 20 in NCR. Whatever, I am sure parents are loving it.

Hi Meetu, i had a very similar experience .. i was told taht Scottish had closed admissions and then suddenyl got a call last week for interaction and my son was taken ... it is great for us, however, does make you wonder ... i feel they try and create a demand by posing limited seats so that it feels like a better school ... and you get more depserate. Anyway, all the best .. when i your interaction

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat