Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations to all of you.

Hi Piyush. Can u please confirm from which no u got the cll from SH, coz i have a missed call from 0124-4301051 and i fear it was from SH...:(

Yes, this one is also SH number

Oh no.... God help me

Rasika,No need to panic,you can go to school tomorrow early morning and say you were travelling and missed it.

hi Rasika

We got a call from Scottish High from 0124-4301053. Seeing the continuity in number, it is probable that 0124-4301051 is also SH's number.

Call them and inquire.

All the best,

Ravinder

I had a missed call around 4:15 and i noticed it immediately and caleed them within 2 mins but the calls went unanswered :( . I guess I m royally sc****d. :(((
Please excuse the foul words

Rasika,It happened earlier also last year in different school and i don't remember but some very sought school after but parents got the admissions.Go at 8am.

Thanks for the encouraging words... I was myself thinking the same tht i shud just go there.

Hi All

Another Observation, to all Parents.

Please check with the School's regd. their affiliation with Board before seeking admissions.

Some schools only have NAMES but demand hefty fee only for Infrastructure.

Example - KR Mangalam World School; - has no foreign affiliation, offers basic CBSE but fee is at par with other International Schools who actually have foreign affiliation.

Note - i am not saying KRM is a bad school, but is it really worth  is for you to decide.

KRM was a pure example.

Any one having idea about DAV school Prenursery Interaction

Mohik,

No idea, just filled the form yesterday.

They said that they will give a mail or call by end of sept,13 for next level of interaction.

Do you have any other idea about the same?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat