Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No,I don't have

We are also scheduled for tomorrow for interaction.
Hi Piyush, can u please confirm from which no u got the call, coz i had a missed call from 0124-4301053 and i fear it was from SH

Yes, it is SH number

I got a call from 4301050 so like everyone i also feel that it was from SH. No worries. Actually they mentioned at the information board near the form submission line that 2 missed call will make you go lower in the sequence.

Have u been called by DAV school for interaction or any other school?

For DAV Intraction - Last year we had the intraction for Pre-nursery. They have provided us with the intraction schedule at the time of Form submission itself.

Not sure how will they do it this time but make sure to visit the school if you don't get any communication.

Good luck !!!

Ashok,

But this time they have not given any interaction schedule while submitting the form. Moreover if you have any experience with DAV, then I would like to know something :

a) In our case we have following points out of approx. 100

First child : 10

Questionaire : 20

Distance : 15

so total comes out to be 45. Now, looking at the total points 45 (in our case) what are the chances to get admission in DAV, Sec10A.

@ V R Harihar : Nothing personal but Isn't it bit optimistic to assume that you would get 20/20 in Questionaire :) ?

Mohit,

You are right. Thats what i am also saying even when we consider 20 of 20 there is very less chance. 

Thats why i am thinking in this way.

Hi Sakshi, DPS 45 is rated better than DPS Sushant lok. What is the main reason behind this? I went to submit the form and quite liked it. The teachers were very responsive and helpful. Is it only academic results? DPS 45 students getting more marks than DPS SL? Please comment. Thanks

Tuhina, Dps sec 45 faculty and results also I think its more than 10 yrs old.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat