Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for reply dear.

Hi for the sake of really ensuring if SH has been following FCFS :), could I request all the parents who got a call for interaction with SH to please tell what time they submitted the form (please try and tell the time that the person recieving the application wrote on your form) and on which date and time did the call for interaction happen.
We submitted the form of 8:40 am on 29th Aug and got a call for interaction at around 4:40pm on 30th Aug.
Another friend of ours who was behind us in the line submitted the form right after us and got a call at around 4:45pm on 30th Aug..
it will be intresting to see the results o would request all parents to please write back !

We submittd at 8:15am and got a call at around 3:30 pm same day.interaction was scheduled at 9:30

We submitted the form around 9 am and got the call on 3 sep and our interaction was scheduled on 4 sep....the persons who had come for interaction on 4 sep were just ahead or behind us in form submission..it looked that they were following FCFS..anisha , upasna have you opted for SH for your child????Since u got calls from LVIS also...

We submitted the form at 8:36 am on 29th AUg and got a call for interaction on 31st Aug at around 02:30 pm. Interaction was scheduled for Monday 2nd Sep at 8:30 am.

Hi,

Anisha and Upasana,

Just wanted to know if you both have paid the fees for SH or you are looking for other options as well.

@ Abhinav, Ravinder and Upasana..thanks for reverting
Yes we have submitted the fees at SH :)

I also submitted the form around 8:39 am and got a call from them at around 4pm on 30th Aug for an interaction on 2nd Sep @ 9:00 am. We then got a call on 2nd sep around 5 pm confirming my son's admission and we paid the fee next day on 3rd sep at around 11pm. I also feel that they are following FCFS method. One of my friend who was way behind me in the line, got a call y'day late afternoon for an interaction today.

I would also like to add that coz I was curious during the day on 30th Aug that I didn't got a call, I had called up their reception oat around 11:30 am on 30th Aug to check the status of our application. The lady was very nice on the call and infact told me not to panic and explained me the entire admission process over the call for almost 15 mins. Till date I haven't found such nice interacting people in any of the schools that I've visited such as LVIS, Suncity or Shiv Nadar.

We have taken admission n submitted da fees.we hv been gettng calls from other schools but we hvnt showed interest bcoz of dat.r der any better options than sh presently in gurgaon?

Dear Sakshi and all parents

Basis the responses recieved it seems that SH is indeed following the FCFS criteria. Would request other parents who have not responded to do so to make the data more robust..

Attachments:

Anisha, may I ask why are you creating this database? You've got the admission, right? So what purpose would this database solve?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat