Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

AN Team - Can you please share (if you do have) the High Court Order that has led to all this yesterday...I cannot find it anywhere on the HC site, nor do i see anything on DOE site.

Or is it that all this has happened only based on verbal communication from the court premises?

Thanks

Views: 386

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, AN Team kindly share the HC Judgement/Order on 12th March 2014 if you found somewhere.

There is stay till 24 march no admission process. The high court order is to collect a data from schools to take the decision in admission process bec after sib and alumini the number of seats r less how many transver cases r there in each school so very difficult to take the decision first selected list is ok or second drow very complicated for judge to take the final decision
ha ha ha :) ;) very funny now really i stopped thinking of results jo hoga dekha jayega jab result aayega tab dekhenge till than take a restful snap later god knows what will happen
Because of few dramebaaz who will never be happy as they r the persons who wants to politicize and just do their good ....each one of us suffering :(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat