Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HELLO EVERYBODY,

THERE IS A RUMOUR(I DNT KNOW EXACTLY) IN THE MARKET THAT ON THE DAY OF LOTTERY/DRAW,IF THE PARENTS(REAL) DOESNT PRESENT AND LUCKILY THERE CHILD NAME WILL COME IN THE DRAW THEN HIS NAME WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED FOR THE PREPARATION OF 1ST LIST.PLEASE MAKE IT CONFIRM NOW,BECAUSE IN THIS WAY THE SCHOOL WILL MAKE FOOL TO US.

HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO PHYSICALLY PRESENT IN THE SCHOOL AT THE DRAW TIME IF DATE/TIME OF 2-3 SCHOOL WILL COINCIDE.IS IT NOT A WAY TO MAKE THE FOOL.

WE ALREADY USED OUR 10-15 DAYS LEAVE DURING THE FORM SUBMISSION AND AGAIN NOW WE HAVE TO APPLY FOR LEAVE TO ATTEND THE DARW AND THEN AGAIN WHILE ACTUAL ADMISSION WILL BE DONE.

PLEASE MODERATOR,

RAISE MY/ALL PARENTS CONCERN REGARDING THE SAME AND IT SHOULD NOT BE BOUND TO ATTEND THE EACH AND EVERY DRAW.

THANKS

Dr Vishnu Gupta

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AN team - what is the guidance from DOE on this?

even i want to know.i am really worried after going through all the discussion,since it is not possible to attend all the schools in one day or two.

Yes,we have got confirmation,as per DOE you need not be present in all the lotteries.

we will get confirmation tomorrow  in newspaper.

OK AND THANKS

LETS SEE TOMORROW NEWS PAPER

See DPS R.K.Puram draw of lots for girls instruction

Draw of Lots will be done for ALL the applicants, which will be listed UNDER DRAW OF LOTS, irrespective of the fact whether they are physically present or not.

thanks to mr.sumit n team! for keeping option with parents being present at the time of draw... just checked the site of dps rkpuram..

one more concern is coming wherein ur help is required. it is mentioned tat verfication process wud start frm 11th feb till25th feb n both parents need to be present. is it really required for both of us to be there?  if yes, do we have option to select date for verfication?

plz help n clarify...

Swati,

One parent should be ok but i doubt if they will change time.

• Regarding DPS R.K.Puram
  • ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE AND SUBMISSION OF A LETTER OF UNDERTAKING WHICH WILL BE SELF ATTESTED BY BOTH THE PARENTS IN FRONT OF THE VERIFICATION TEAM AND CLEARLY CERTIFIES THAT THE INFORMATION GIVEN IS CORRECT & THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ARE TRUE COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL. ALSO, GIVE AN UNDERTAKING OF THE ACCEPTANCE THAT THEY WILL CONSIDER THE DECISION OF THE SCHOOL FOR CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION AS FINAL & BINDING IF AT ANY GIVEN TIME & POINT, THE INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ARE FOUND TO BE WRONG / FAKE / UNTRUE.

• INFORMATION ONCE SUBMITTED IS NOT SUBJECT TO ANY MODIFICATION/CHANGE.

• So both parents should be present for verification and you cannot change the dates for verification. Just think if every parent like you opt for different dates will schools be able to complete the process.

Ya i agree with lathaa.......on selection parents can easily be present on date and it wont be possible for school to give choices to parents in this regard.

I knw..but the problem is tat i will be out of country on an official trip so bit conerned abt it...

Dear Laatha ji

With most schools having draw of lots on same day , How can a parent ensure that their wards name has been put in the draws ?

Is there any way that it can be verified?

it was recommended by DOE to Videograph the proceedings of draw  would same be available to review ?

Please advice

Only way to ensure is either of the parents should be present or get confirmed by the fellow parents who would be present at the time of draw. These recordings would be for official use. Even we can record the proceeding with mobile since it should be allowed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat