Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI Team,

I have been reloacated to Noida and want information about Nursery admission for year 2015-16.Kindly let me know details when that will be started .

Regards

Sanjeeb

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shilpi

SBS has not opened admissions for nursery from last 3-4 years and they directly shift children from panchsheel branch and the procedure is not transparent. so no feedback of the school by parents.

They just opened for pre-nursery  in last few years . (2.5 yrs -3.5 yrs)

But it is very much sought after school .

Dear Sir,

My child is Nov 2011 born, In most of the schools age criteria is 3 and half years as on 31st march 2015 for 2015-16 nursary session.

I want to know whether he is eligible for nursary or Not

Kindly inform when admission forms available for 2015-16 session nursary admission . I am looking in Ghaziabad Indirapuram, Vasundhara, vaishali, Noida location.

Regards

Vipul Jain

HI Team, I have been reloacated to Noida and want information about Nursery admission for year 201516.Kindly let me know details when that will be started . Regards Sanjeeb 9911192702 Read more: http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/information-about-nur...

Hello Vipul

You can see hyperlink on my page tab

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-g-noida-ghaziab...

Amity

Apj

Kothari

Father Agnel ( i think 3.3 yrs)

Gurukul

i am sure among old established schools

Rest you can decide  after seeing the list with detailed criteria  who take 3yrs .

Hi Team- Can you please advise the good schools near Sector 122 noida (near noida city centre metro station)

Also wht is the feedback on billabong noida

Positive reviews and sought after.

Frnds,

DPS Noida :-- Nursery Admission Forms 2015-2016 will be available online from August 11, 2014

DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA
NURSERY ADMISSION
"SESSION 2015-2016"

POINTS TO BE NOTED:-

• Application Form will be available from Aug 11, 2014 (9.00 A.M.) to Aug. 18, 2014 (9.00 P.M) on the WEBSITE ONLY 

• Hard Copy of Application Form will not be accepted. No queries will be entertained at School Office
  • Children residing in NOIDA shall be given preference.
  • Only short-listed children shall be called for Interaction as the seats are limited in number.

AGE CRITERIA

• Children born between 1st Oct 2010 and 30th Sep 2011 (both days inclusive) are eligible.

Procedure for Nursery Admission

• The Form to be submitted through ONLINE process only.
  • The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the INTERACTION DATE/REGISTRATION through  their   USER ID from Aug. 25, 2014 onwards.

DOCUMENTS to be attached at the time of Registration

(Failure to furnish any of the following documents will automatically make the registration invalid)

• PRINT OUT (in PDF Format) of the Online Application Form.

• Photograph (Size 3cm x 3.5 cm) of Child, Mother & Father (to be pasted on the form)
  • A photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by Gazetted Officer.
  • A photocopy of the Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity bill / Ration Card / Telephone Bill/ Adhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ Rent Agreement or any such document acceptable by Govt. of India as Residence Proof. Passport shall not be considered as proof of residence ) 

BUS ROUTES

• Kindly check the school website for details.

FOR ASSISTANCE (regarding submission of Online Form)

* Send an e-mail on help.dpsn@gmail.com 
                                    OR
        Call – 7503155425 (8.00 am to 4.00 pm)

Please click here for Online Application form www.dpsnoidaadmission.com

thanks

Swati

Frnds,

Plz give me fee structure for following schools

1. DPS Noida

2. Gurukul the School

3. Father Agnel

4. Bal Bharti Noida