Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hello Parents, My purpose for initiating this discussion is to know whether parents whose kids are born between January, 2011 - March, 2011 are admitting their kids to various schools or are waiting for next year to get better and more options in terms of schools...

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys.. I am really confused whether i should get my some in any school he is getting admission in or should i wait for next year for the choice of my school... I want to know what other parents are doing for the kids born during the same time.. please suggest
Guys.. I am really confused whether i should get my son in any school he is getting admission in or should i wait for next year for the choice of my school... I want to know what other parents are doing for the kids born during the same time.. please suggest

My child is also born on 3rd feb, 2011 so, we are trying & applied in some schools if we get the school of our choice then OK otherwise we will try next year.

Hi venus
Last year we were facibg the same problem, as my daughter is 22 jan2010 born. Dont worry u can try in khaitan, indus valley, mayoor, modern or billabong school. But u need to contact for details. First make up ur mind whether u want ur kid to be in nursery rtnow? Or u feel ur kid is quite younger fr that class. Because next year he will be eligible for somerville,vishwa bharti, indus valley and mayoor too and by that time he will be more than 3.6. He will be knowing so many more things and will be more confident then. That is for you to decide.last year i got my daughter admitted to nursery, she was just 3 yrs n 2 mnths, she was quite shy and in most of the interviews she didnt talk although she knew so many poems and about all the colors.and we cant force our little ones to talk or dance whenever we want or is reqd. Then we talked to the principal and got her shifted to pre- nur. And today my girl is so happy to go to her school. She is quite confident,she knows what she is doing and what is required from her. She can make her own poems, she can reason n much more.. And now she is really ready fr her nursery class nxt year.she even can count upto 100 now by just listening to poems :)
I just told u this whole story thinking it might help u decide what u want fr ur kid.dont worry abt the admission, that u will get but you have chance to take- nursery in this session or next??
All the best ..

Thank you so much Damandeep... for sharing your story and thoughts .. it really helped... even i have taken a back stage now... there is only one result which is left... i.e. Cambridge... if he gets selected well and good and if not... i am fine with that too... m relaxed now.. no worries...thanks a lot once again

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat