Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi Sakshi,

Need your help/advise.

My son is in K R Manglam GK-2 in Nursery class. Now his name came in KG in Don Bosco school Alaknanda & we submitted the Fees here but still we are very confused that which school is better between these two ?

We have not informed K R Manglam that we may withdraw our child's name from school.

Some people says K R Manglam is better & some says Don Bosco is better ?

Quarterly Fees in K R Manglam GK-2 is 36000

Quarterly Fees in Don Bosco Alaknanda is 16000

According to you which school is better for overall development of child ?

Please help us in choosing the Best between the these two schools. Your advise & help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jugal Kishore

KRM has mixed reviews.

Don Bosco(Discipline, Focus on English and Overall) >KRM GK

See reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=+K+R+Manglam...

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Don+Bosco

Rest final call is yours.

Parents can share inputs.

Thank you Sakshi :-)

Anytime :)

Hi what have you decided? Are you withdrawing from KRM? Even I am also planning to withdraw. What is withdrawal policy of KRM in case if you have done so. Thanks.

Hi Prabhat,

Definitely we will withdraw our Son's name from KRM school because reviews are not good. Recently we have came across some parents whose children are in KRM and their opinions/reviews were not good about the school.

You will have to submit a withdrawal form in accounts dept. and the form is available in account office along with the application. Next Friday I will submit the form along with application for withdrawal.

Thanks.

Why are you withdrawing your child from KRM GK-II. Any specific reasons? This will greatly help us to decide as we are planning to pay the admission fee next week for Class-I and Class VI 

Many thanks, Anshuman Mitra 

Why are you withdrawing your child from KRM GK-II. Any specific reasons? This will greatly help us to decide as we are planning to pay the admission fee next week for Class-I and Class VI 

Many thanks, Anshuman Mitra 

Thanks for the information Jugal.
Hi guys.
Any news of there are any vacancies in don bosco?
Y r u withdrawing from d school
Hi Prabhat

Don Bisco Alaknanda is known for its high standards of education, discipline and overall development of its students.

I don’t have any idea about KRM GK-II, so I would reserve my comment here but since your child spent about a year here, what’s your first hand review about KRM, except for fee difference between KRM & DB

Regards, AM
Don Bosco any day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat